I've been tagged by Wearing Mascara! Here are the rules:
So...Seven weird facts, huh? Here they are:
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose!
2. I can also blow bubbles off my tongue and learned to that during Mass when I was a kid!
3. If I could, I'd wear a turtleneck every single day (preferably a black turtleneck, but any color would do).
4. I've read about 6 biographies on Jacqueline Kennedy, and am planning to read more!
5. I love working with the public at my job! It really makes me feel good when I can help make someones day better!
6. I am addicted to The Real Housewives series on Bravo! I make my fiance DVR every episode, and when they show repeats, I always watch (even if I've seen the episode a billion times already)!
7. I hate peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and have my whole life! My poor mother had a hard time packing lunches for me over the years, because I wasn't a fan of cold cuts until college when I discovered Jimmy Johns. Aside form that though, I'm not really a picky eater!
Now, I have to tag seven other blogs, and they are:
1. Adventures in Argyle
2. Southern Prep
3. Tickled Pink and Green
4. The Pink Clutch
5. Self Confessed Lamp Tramp
6. Preppy Newsie
7. Lipstick at the Mailbox
Alright darlings, I hope you enjoyed this little journey into my random life! Check out the above blogs, they're all wonderful!
1 day ago