Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

And I received an award! Thank you so much, Jennifer!



Here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to nominate everyone! But here are few blogs I've recently started reading, and I'm enjoying them so much!

Clemson Girl and the Coach

Sippycups ARE for Chardonnay

The Wife

I'm so glad I found these three blogs! They're hilarious!

Actually this whole blogging experience has been so rewarding for me! Sometimes when my day is too busy to check with you girls, I feel sad! I'm just so glad I decided to do this blog! Thanks for reading, and thanks for writing! It means the world to me!

Also, thank you for all your kind comments about B's grandpa. I passed it along to him. :) He seems to be doing alright. He's back at work today, and I hope it'll help get him back into routine.

4 comments:

Muffy said...

CONGRATS!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Yay for you! I'm so glad you're enjoying your blogging experience!!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Congratulations!
I like you blogs background - very pretty!

The Wife said...

Thank you so much! I haven't put it up on my blog yet - we are battling stomach flu here! But I'm hoping to do it this weekend.

Thanks again!