A Sweet Soft Southern Thrill did this cool alphabet thing recently. Actually, I've seen on a few blogs, and I think it'd be fun! She assigned me the letter "T". Here is a list of 10 things that begin with the letter "T" that I love.
1. Tea! Haha. You knew this was coming. I especially love Earl Grey. My dad introduced me to this and its stuck!
2. Tulpis. One of my favorite flowers, probably because they signify Spring. They're just really my style. In Holland, Michigan there is a tulip festival every Spring. I plan to go one of these years.
3. The Real Housewives of Orange County (and NYC!). A stretch, I know, but I do love these shows so very much!
4. Tan. As in being tan, getting a tan and the basic happiness I feel when I'm in sunshine!
5. Texas Toast. They're horrible for me, and I rarely allow myself a piece, but they are delicious!
6. Tap. I took tap dance for many years.
7. Toast. This is the name of one of my favorite new restaurants in town. Such delicious food!
8. Trains. As in the old school type trains that people used to take. I love Agatha Christie book and the A & E movies. I sometimes wish I could have experienced this time in history when rail travel was the only option and the trains were luxurious.
9. Texas. I've never actually been to this state, but there are a few things about it I love: It's a red state. George W. Bush came from here, as did Jessica Simpson. Also, they always send serious competitors to the Miss USA pageant. In fact, a Miss Texas was crowned every year from 1985-1989!
10. Talking. I was voted "Most Talkative" in my senior yearbook, and its true! And I guess I also love typing, to all of you!
If you want to play this game, leave a post! :)
4 hours ago