Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ginger Snap recently gave me this award. Thanks Ginger Snap! And thanks for all your sweet comments!

The Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
Remember to contact those that you tag to let them know they have been chosen for this award:
I think 15 is a pretty high number also. I'm going to award a few new blogs I've recently discovered. These blogs are new to me, but certainly not new to blog land!
I Pick Pretty

Fearless (We used to work together, and she recently started this new blog

Chez La Vie

The Preppy Patio

Thanks again to Ginger Snap! And best of luck on the FL Bar, dear!!!! I know you'll ace it!

4 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Hey, thank you so very much! I'm flattered.

Fab picture, by the way - once again, that hair & outfit are just to die for!

Anonymous said...

Om my Gosh! Thanks so much!! :) You are the sweetest!! :)

CashmereLibrarian said...

Many thanks! And I am in such good company too!

I adore your blog!

Daniela Valdez said...

Congrats!! You deserve it, your blog is lovely!!