Monday, May 4, 2009

Oakland County Lincoln Day Dinner

On Friday, B took me to the Oakland County Lincoln Day dinner (we live in Oakland County) at the Marriott in Troy, MI. I had the BEST time! I was so excited to go, and I was able to meet many interesting political figures. I wasn't sure what to wear, and finally decided to wear something pretty conservative. Stewart Weitzman black pumps, Banana Republic pencil skirt, black Forever 21 belt, and a Victoria's Secret body suit. Best part, my pink GOP pin!

Next year, I hope to have a Lilly Shift to wear. Perhaps something not too bright...I wouldn't want to draw attention away for the politicos! Heaven forbid!

11 comments:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Wow, that sounds interesting! Glad you had a great time, you looked adorable!

Lis said...

You look so cute - great outfit choice!! Sounds like such a neat dinner!

Preppy 101 said...

Love your outfit!!

Cool Gal said...

Lucky you! How fun.Your outfit was the perfect choice. You look adorable.

Where did you get the pin? LOVE IT!

I may have to google it today.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

You look darling, hope it was a nice time!

Milltini said...

Cute!

Vineyard Vogue said...

How fun! Adorable outfit and LOVE the pin! Mine is still sitting in my jewelry box, waiting to be worn again!

Pink Preppy Party Girl said...

Lincoln Day Dinner in Oakland County--skipped the Washtenaw County dinner this year. Love the outfit--think you look great!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

You look PRECIOUS, and I'm loving your GOP pin!

AEG said...

Darling, you look fab! I knew you would!!

Sweet, Sassy, and Always Classy said...

You look so so good and I want that pin! The fact that it's pink makes it even more fabulous, ha!