1. Who is your style icon? Well, Jackie, obviously! I also very much admire the style of Lee Radziwill, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Gwenyth Paltrow, and (perhaps surprisingly) Nicole Richie. I try to channel these women's effortless style everyday.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Wolves in Chic Clothing by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman.
3. Favorite party theme? Alcohol? Haha! Honestly, though, I do want to host a Mad Men themed party for the season premiere.
4. Go to Halloween costume? I know this is boring, but I don't have one! I haven't really gotten that "into" Halloween as an adult. I did go as Rainbow Brite a few years ago and I had a fantastic costume.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Facials. Grey Goose.
6. Living person you admire? My husband and my father. Two men who always have my back and have taught and continue to teach me important life lessons. They inspire me to be a better woman.
7. Greatest Fear? Losing someone close to me suddenly, and becoming a parent.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Having a big mouth at the wrong times and not being able to locate it at the appropriate times.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd take anything! Ha!
10. Greatest Achievement? Scoring my husband! Honestly, I don't think I've yet achieved my "greatest achievement". I'll keep you posted.