In Ten Years, I'll be:
* closing in on my 11th wedding anniversary
* almost 38! Yikes!
* surrounded by great friends and my family
* decorating a home I love (who knows, it might be in Florida, or still in Michigan?)
* free to travel to see my family in Naples more often
* still blonde (obvi)
* still dancing
* planning new adventures everyday with my husband
* just as happy as I am today...maybe even more so!
I always have an idea of where we'll be in a decade, but I don't want to plan too far ahead! I always have to remind myself to enjoy today, this exact minute, because otherwise, I'll wish my whole life away. I'm getting better at this. A few years ago, a colleague told me I was going ot wish my life away, and I could see her point. So now, I set mostly short term goals. Yet, I do have an idea of what my life in ten years will look like, I hope all our dreams come true!