Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 26-30

I've been so MIA! I kind of checked out over the rest of the weekend and relaxed. This week, so far, has been insane! I have 5 more "thankfuls" to share to finish up the month of November.

I am thankful for:
1. Thanksgiving Parades: I watched a local one with my family on Friday. Always makes me excited for the upcoming season!
2. My grandma. She's pretty amazing, and I'm so grateful for our close friendship.
3. A successful party on Monday for my boss's retirement! I worked so hard on it, and it all paid off.
4. The Nutcracker Ballet. I am seeing it Saturday with friend from High School who is also a dancer.
5. This entire month long exercise. It is really therapeutic to slow down and think about all I have in my life for which I'm thankful. Perceptive.

1 comment:

Always Organizing said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!