Monday, January 24, 2011

Another JBKO Christmas Gift

B also bought me this set of magnets for Christmas:
A JBKO "paper doll"!
I sent him the link to them months ago, and he remembered...only I don't recall where I found this to share with you! How cool though? I love the accessories.
A while back I ordered this magnet from cafepress, I think. It was my favorite JBKO quote. She sent this in a memo to her White House press secretary: "Minimum information given with maximum politeness". Words to live by....

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the paper doll!! And the quote is perfect! Def. needs to be heeded by some of our celebs today. xoxo

LPC said...

Wow. That quote is perfect indeed.

Cool Gal said...

I love the paper doll. How wonderful he remembered! Love that!!

I really need to remember that quote. Definite words to live by.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Too cute, if only the set included a pair of Jack Rogers...LOL!

I am hosting a Francesca Joy Palm Beach GIVEAWAY on my blog! Stop on over! :) PLD

Always Organizing said...

What a great addition to your fridge! I love that quote, never heard it before. Will have to remember that one :)

QueenBeeSwain said...

OMG, how much fun are those?! great eye!

xoox

kHm

Michelle said...

So adorable! I think I know a dear daughter with those in her future!