Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Party of the Century

I'm reading this book right now. It is inspiring many future posts.
I'm planning to write a series of posts featuring the women Truman referred to as "his swans". These women were definitely society insiders in the 40s, 50s, and 60s and led very interesting lives. I hope to start the series this week.

Today, however, I'm going to be short and sweet. I've had a rough few days. I burned my hand Sunday night on a hot skillet (don't even ask...it was pretty careless of me, and why we call it an "accident"), woke with a migraine yesterday and spent the day resting. The only time I left was to see my derm. I won't even go into why I was there, but it wasn't pretty. I'm feeling better today, but I'm breaking in a new pair of shoes, so I'm not really feeling very "chatty" (such an awful problem, I know. I lead a rough life indeed)....and believe me, "the swans" deserve me at my very best and most brilliant!

Please enter the OPI Giveaway Cool Gal is hosting right now! You can click here or on the button in my sidebar.

1 comment:

Suburban Princess said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!!