Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Weekend- HAPPY FOURTH!

I cannot even begin to describe my excitement for this holiday weekend! The Fourth of July is by far my favorite holiday. I joke that it has everything I need----which is the three F's- Food, Fireworks and Fun! Haha.

Tonight my fiance and I are having dinner with my best friend and her husband at this great new restuarant. I checked out the menu earlier today and I'm very impressed. I've also heard great things from other friends which helps too! The restaurant was opened about a month or so ago. I thought it was cool because its owned by Cameron Mitchell and he decided to open five Ocean Prime restaurants all on the same night in different cities. The locations are: Troy, MI, Miami, Orlando, Scotsdale and Tampa. So if anyone is in those areas, come back later this weekend and I'll have a report.

Tonight is also the fireworks display in our hometown. I'm hoping they start after 9:30 so we'll be home to see them. I'm really curious to see if they're visable from my yard, since I'm about 1 mile from downtown. I know a good spot to watch is at the CC across the street, so we may have to walk over.

The rest of the weekend will really be spent hanging around the house, grilling (we finally got it back from storage) and helping my Mom on Sat. She needs some things moved and my fiance (being the strong man he is...) is going to do the lifting. I might also look at wedding dresses on Sat afternoon if I have time.

Sunday will continue on our "Tour de Church" as we will be attending National Shrine of the Little Flower. Maybe this will be "the one"?

No comments: