Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Because I'm still sick!

I'm still sick, and I'm at work. Needless to say, little work will be done today, because I can't breathe and I sound like a man. So....I thought I'd share with you my Juicy Couture charm bracelet wish list. B bought me the Juicy Charm Bracelet in 2007 when I was confirmed in the Catholic Church (its a long story, but I was baptized Catholic then my Mom became Lutheran, so I was confirmed Lutheran. Wanted to Catholic, so I went through R.C.I.A. and was confirmed in April 2007.)

So, I have this bracelet and this charm:

Photobucket
Photobucket
I also have a high heel shoe charm, but I can't find a picture.

B is really good about buying me charms for special occasions. I got the bracelet and high heel charm on confirmation and the ballet charm for Christmas. Here are my other favorites I'd like to add to my collection:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All these charms have a special meaning to me. Clearly, I need the engagement ring! I'm a football fan (due to his being able to actually explain the game to me!), my dad lives in Naples, Florida and its my absolute favorite place in the U.S. so I love Palm Trees (not to mention Lilly), I love France and all things French, ice cream (obviously, who doesn't), and finally lobster! We've had a few special dates at No.VI, an upscale lobster bar. Plus, lobsters are my favorite preppy critter! Also, they is a personal story to go with each selection. For example, we've been getting ice cream more often this summer than in the past. There is an ice cream place a mile from our home next to our bank. So we'll drive to the bank to get cash (these ice cream places don't take debit) and then drive right past the ice cream place and up Woodward another mile so we can get ice cream from Dairy Mat!! Who does that?

Tonight I'm going to The Reserve (where our wedding will be) to attend a fundraiser for John McCain. He will be there taking photos and meeting with some contributors. I'm going to be hanging out with A and her husband, who helped to organize the event. Unfortunately, B won't be able to go with me, because he's still Up North. Only, do you know what this means???? I get to wear my pin again!! Haha! I'll take many pictures, maybe even one with the Senator!

3 comments:

Muffy said...

Many things to cover! #1) I'm attending RICA classes right now!
#2) Oh my gosh, I love the lobster! I'm obsessed with lobsters! #) McCain?!?!!? I am SOOOOO jealous! You're going to have a BLAST!!!! You MUST get a picture with him!!!!

The Golden Years said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time at the fundraiser!

You must tell me where you found the adorable pin! I want one! :)

Lamp Tramp said...

Sorry you are so sick...RICA classes...talk to my daughter... Southern Prep..., she...when she was Tie the Knot... had to do them forever since hubby to be was in Iraq...hope you enjoy the fundraiser for McCain...stay in touch!