Sunday, September 28, 2008

Check it out ladies!

No matter which party you support, I think we're all very concerned about the housing crisis in this country! I recently received an email with the following youtube video. Here is why I've chosen to vote for the party I believe truly protects the middle class, and my best interests. If you're a Democrat, please watch it! Its not bashing or offensive, just something to think about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o


If this helps anyone to better understand how we've gotten into this mess (as it sure did me!), please pass it along!!!!

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

so true, i heard about this yesterday in the news.

it's too bad michgian has been one of the states hit the hardest by the housing bubble! we all know it is cyclical and the market will eventually come back! luckily, both of our towns, b'ham and gp, are great places to live and to raise a family!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I couldn't get it to come up but is it the video of democrats in the House saying everything is fine with Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac?