Monday, September 29, 2008

Pinkness

Sometimes I'm amazed at how great B is. He is always doing little things for me. I guess that is his way of showing me he loves me! Recently, he went to Target, and I asked him to check on the price of the Pink Brita, because I wanted to pick one up. I'd been wanting a Brita for awhile, and figured the best time to buy one was now to benefit Cancer Research. Well, when I got home here is what was spread out on my kitchen table:

Photobucket
The Pink Brita

Photobucket
Pumpkin Candles

Photobucket
Hello Kitty Notepads

Photobucket
A Hello Kitty Cellphone Calculator (no girl is complete without one!)

Photobucket
Small Betty Crocker Cookbooks

Photobucket
A Scented Sleep Mask

I was so excited! He found most of the stuff in the $1.00 section, but he is always doing little things like this, and sometimes I feel bad because I wish I could find something little to do for him! I do have a little plan in the works for our Anniversary which is next month. Stay tuned!

And speaking of the $1.00 section, when my sister and I went to Target, I picked these up:

Photobucket

That's right, silicone cupcake holders! I've been wanting these forever! There were a dollar each! Funny, too, because when we were in the kitchen section we found the exact same thing for $9.99! Gotta love the dollar section!

8 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

There's a pink Brita?! I am thrilled!

Always Organizing said...

So sweet!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

What a thoughtful guy! I love that he picks up things for you that he'd know you'd like, not just flowers that he is "supposed" to buy!

Hopsy said...

I got the pink Brita when it was on sale last week! I also have the pink silcone cupcake holders from target. I got mine back in April when they had all the pink baking items!

The Golden Years said...

Target $1 section never ceases to amaze me!

Muffy said...

I looove the $1 section! Your boyfriend is so sweet!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

What a sweetie he is! Love all your finds...

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

B is so sweet! I love using my pink Brita.

Enjoy your week!