Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks Swap Partner!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Jen, my autumn swap partner, for all her wonderful gifts!!!!

Here's what arrived:

Photobucket
A cute photo box!

And inside:

Photobucket
Note cards (which I've already used!), memo pads with pens, autumn scented air fresheners for my car, darling picture frames shaped like purses, and earrings which where in that tiny silver bag!

I adore these earrings!!!! Can you believe she made them? Gorgeous!

Photobucket

Everything was beautifully wrapped with adorable little notes attached that described each item. As you've probably surmised from the earrings, this chick is seriously creative and came up with wonderful acronyms for each letter. I, on the other hand, was much more predictable in my acronym choices. I'm dying to hear how you like your stuff Jen!!!

3 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

looks like you rec'd lots of cute stuff! enjoy!!!

Muffy said...

OOH! Congrats. Tres cute stuff!

JenWebb702 said...

I am SO glad that you love your stuff and I love, love, love my stuff. I have my apple reed diffuser at my desk and all my coworkers love it too! I took pictures of everything and my goal tonight is to get a post up of my wonderful gifts! I am so excited!! And the umbrella...how did you know that my pink one just broke and I needed a new one? You are the best!!