Friday, October 3, 2008

Decorations

I finally put out some Autumn decorations around my house. Here are a few pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also bought a purple mum that is on the front porch and I have two new hand towels one with leaves on it and one with little witches!

I feel like I really want to do more decorating, but I don't know where to start! After Halloween, I'll probably go on a little shopping trip for some deals. I'd like a wreath for every holiday to hang on my front door. I just don't really feel like I have the "eye" for decorating like some of you do! My friend's mom, Pam (who has the most beautifully decorated home), keeps telling me she needs to come over and "chotch up the place" for me. Lol. But I know what she means. I only have a small high top table in my kitchen, and the book shelves as space for decorations. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your decorations are really cute! Good job! Heather from grace303.blogspot.com