Oh boy, is today a big day! I received an award from the lovely Wearing Mascara. And she has exciting news as well!
First things, first though: The Award!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients
I read so many great blogs that its so hard to choose! I think most people have been tagged, so I'm going to honor a few blogs I just recently started reading.
1. Martha Moments: This blogger is so cute! She has all the latest news and articles about Martha Stewart. I'm so glad I found her!
2. Belle-ah over at Southern Somedays: I always love to read about her life and her family. She has this cool quiz on her blog right now to find which "Mad Men era" type girl you are. She's a Jackie and we all know how much I love Jackie! Check it out!
3. All the girls over at The Prepublican! I love you all and you're all tagged! Haha!
Okay, I know I didn't do five, but we have several contributors at The Prepublican, so its actually more than five!
Now on to the other business of the day. Julie is doing a giveaway for her 100th post over at Wearing Mascara! Go and check it out, and start reading her blog, because its fabulous and she's such a doll!
I also wanted to say a little piece on the election. As you all know, I supported Senator McCain and Governor Palin. And I'm really bummed we didn't pull it off! However, I love this country very much, and what I love about it the most is our freedom and especially our freedom to choose our leaders. Therefore, I will never disrespect the President-elect, and will leave politics out of my blog until 2010, when I hope we'll take back a majority in Congress! But until then, back to cooking, fashion, and all things cute and preppy! Thank you for bearing with me these past few months leading to the election, and I hope I haven't alienated any readers! If I have, its safe to come back!
5 days ago