Friday, December 5, 2008

The Magic of Christmas



I have been excited for this evening for about two months now! We're going to see the Nutcracker! I have seen many ballets over the years, but The Nutcracker is still my favorite! I love the music and I think the story is special. I am thrilled to go with B tonight. This will be his first ballet. I think its a perfect "first" ballet. I know he will be attending many more with me over the years!

I even get to use my new opera glasses he bought me for my birthday!

Waltz of the Snowflakes:



Dance of the Sugarplum:



And of course, Clara with the nutcracker:



Are any of you planning to see The Nutcracker this year?

4 comments:

AEG said...

I always wanted to be a Sugar Plum!

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time!

Kate said...

I went last year to the DC one and it was just weird-they changed the setting and a couple of the songs!

Hopsy said...

What fun this will be! I wish I had palns to see the Nutcracker, but nothing in my book as of yet.