Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I wish...

my honeymoon was tomorrow! We're staying here for a week and then driving here for another week. I need something to get me through this weather! These pics will cheer me (and hopefully you) up and remind us that winter will thaw eventually!

First stop, WDW and The Swan Hotel!




Next, we drive to Naples. I found this neat old pamphlet for the hotel.




Sunset at the Naples Beach Hotel is my favorite thing! Every Sunday there is a band and a party while everyone enjoys a cocktail and watches the sun set. In this picture you can see part of the beach side bar. My family has vacationed here more times than I can remember and now my dad and (former, but we're still close) step-mom live in Naples. On every trip we'd all pile into the car and drive about 5 minutes to this particular place to watch the sunset on Sundays! There are some amazing restaurants at the hotel too. This will be my first trip to Naples where I'll be staying anywhere but our home! I'm so excited that we're get to stay right on the beach at my favorite spot!


We stayed here at the Dolphin in April when we got engaged! We loved it so much, we decided to stay at its sister hotel, The Swan, for the Honeymoon.


The Dolphin is much bigger than The Swan. I think it'll be very romantic! :)

Here is my favorite picture from Epcot. You can see the hotel in the back round. B proposed the night before after the Cirque du Soleil show!

6 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Aw, I'm so jealous, you're going to have the best time! And I wish that it was tomorrow just for you, as well!

Hopsy said...

What a lovely, romantic honeymoon you have planned! That is so fantastic you get to take in two different and fabulous hotels!!

Posh Peach said...

Yay how exciting! The Swan and Dolphin are my favorite!!! I've stayed at both, but I love love love the Swan the most. What fun you will have!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you! Your honeymoon will be wonderful! You are a lucky girl to have found the love of your life!

Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...

omg! that looks wonderful!! i'm sure it will be the perfect way to get away with B after all the wedding stress/excitement! yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks like it will be so wonderful! I am so happy for you!