Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The "B" has left the building

No, not "B" as in my fiance, B! Just the little "B", i.e.- the inner b-i-t-c-h that reared its ugly head yesterday! Thank you for listening to my rant. I'm feeling much better today, thank you.

In keeping with the inner b-i-t-c-h (or, Bia as I like to say) theme, check this out. Apparently, I'm not channeling my inner bia enough? Who knew? Yesterday, I think I certainly was!

Thanks also for all the feedback on my wedding questions! I've done some more research and have found some great deals and am feeling much more confident! There is just so much planning to be done, and as I'm sure you all understand, I want every decision I make to be the correct one. I only get one shot at having this fancy day, I just want it all to come together and for everyone to have a great time. Your help is so appreciated!

Last night, I had to evacuate to the guest bedroom. Mr. B was snoring, and I wasn't getting much rest. I think I'll be purchasing a little gift for him soon. I seriously hoping that this thing works!

On the diet and exercise front, things are looking up! Remember this post? Well, I beaten that little problem of over eating, and I've been quite the little gym rat lately. And I think its all paying off! I hardly ever weigh myself, but I see a physical change. Plus, on Monday morning B squeezed me and said, "You're shrinking, babe!" Best news I've heard in a while!

6 comments:

The Golden Years said...

We all have to let our inner B out every once in a while! Your post was funny to read because we have all TOTALLY been there, in some way or another. Glad you're feeling better!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

For the snoring, you can try breath right strips too. My dad uses them.

Lis said...

Congrats on the diet/exercise front!! I always know I'm doing good when my Hubby notices! Sounds funny, but I think since we see each other so much it's harder to tell when one of us has lost or gained weight!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Ah, I wish I could hear the words "You're shrinking." That would be lovely - I need to work on that overeating situation as well. And I need to get my Conor to stop snoring too....glad you are feeling less grumpy! We all have those days!

Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...

A few things:

1. I totally agree with your (hilarious) post from the other day...library skills are kinda important and a majority of parents definitely slack on teaching (or reinforcing) that!

2. Congrats on "shrinking"! I bet that B's compliment gave you such a great feeling!

3. Finally, I know I'm totally late on this, but a while back you commented on my post about 10 things that begin with G. If you still want to play, your letter is T!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the "shrinkage," that can be *so* hard! And the exercise too!

tp