Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chen Chow

This weekend, I went to Chen Chow Brasserie with a group of girlfriends. I was very much looking forward to this night out on the town. I wore a new navy cashmere dress from Banana and brown boots. My toe is feeling much better and I was pleased that I was able to wear the boots without issue.




They have the BEST roll there. Its a tuna garlic roll. Need I say more? So delicious.

B drove to my work today and took me out to lunch (which was really at 3:45p.m., because I work until 9 tonight). We stopped by a new bakery called Just Baked. I ordered a Pumpkin Cupcake. I'll let you know how it is later, because I decided to save it for a snack when I get home tonight.




4 comments:

Tina said...

The restaurant looks wonderful! I love the tables. How did the cupcake turn out? I just found a Cupcakery right down the street from my house and have been able to restrain my self from stopping, but your picture looked so good I may have to splurge tonite.

Carrie said...

I missed this earlier. I can't wait to hear about this cupcake!

Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...

Is that in Detroit? That looks amazing!

c said...

looks like a great place!