Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laminator

I'm pretty sure I just broke the laminator in our department. This thing is such a piece! Ahhh! I'm so mad. I have to wait for it to cool down now, so I can attempt to unwind the thing and "fix" it. It can be fixed, this has happened before, but it doesn't make it any less annoying!

Thank you. I needed to get that out.

:)

UPDATE:
Its all better now. Not even that big of a deal, but man oh man do I ever hate that thing!!! You know that scene in Officespace where they attack the copier? Yeah, I'll be dreaming that I'm doing that to the laminator!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL

Molly said...

Too funny. Glad it's fixed!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Some office equipment deserves to die, don't yo think?! (Tee-hee.) Glad it is fixed, that way no one gets cranky!
tp

Unknown said...

I had to work the one at sassy's school today. That thing makes me nervous!

Sandra said...

Nothing used to irritate me more than office equipment that does not work properly!! I feel your pain!!