Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laminator

I'm pretty sure I just broke the laminator in our department. This thing is such a piece! Ahhh! I'm so mad. I have to wait for it to cool down now, so I can attempt to unwind the thing and "fix" it. It can be fixed, this has happened before, but it doesn't make it any less annoying!

Thank you. I needed to get that out.

:)

UPDATE:
Its all better now. Not even that big of a deal, but man oh man do I ever hate that thing!!! You know that scene in Officespace where they attack the copier? Yeah, I'll be dreaming that I'm doing that to the laminator!

5 comments:

Ari said...

LOL

Molly said...

Too funny. Glad it's fixed!

the Preppy Princess said...

Oh no! Some office equipment deserves to die, don't yo think?! (Tee-hee.) Glad it is fixed, that way no one gets cranky!
tp

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

I had to work the one at sassy's school today. That thing makes me nervous!

Preppy 101 said...

Nothing used to irritate me more than office equipment that does not work properly!! I feel your pain!!