Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awards!

I have recently received two awards! Sweet, Sassy, and Always Classy gave me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you!

Here are the rules:
As an award recipient, I am asking you to do the following:
List seven things that you love and then pass the award on to seven bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

Stylish Suburban gave me this lovely award.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!

Both these awards are extremely special, because I do try to be creative and entertaining and I also love making friends. The reason why I started this blog in the first place was to branch out and meet new people. I was pleasantly surprised to see that people actually liked reading what I have to say and that I truly have meet and made some great friends! Some days reading every one's blogs is what puts smile on my face. Thank you for the awards and for all your support with everything. I do feel like I was given a few other awards recently, that I haven't recognized. If this is the case, please send me an email or leave a comment and remind me. I'm a little forgetful!

Thanks to everyone for you sweet comments and for your prayers. My grandfather's surgery went well, and the doctor is "cautiously optimistic". However, he advised my uncle (who lives in Boston) not to return for his trial that starts on Friday. He's an attorney, not "on trial"! LOL! I am going to the hospital after my dentist appointment this afternoon and will let you all know how he's doing.

1 comment:

The Golden Years said...

Very glad to hear that his surgery went well. I somehow missed your post about him going into surgery. I will definitely keep his recovery in my prayers!