Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Award and Olympics

I've been a little bit of nuts this week! There was a serious snowstorm on Sunday night. And its snowing again today! I really hope I find myself moving to Florida in the next decade! I don't know how much more I can take!

B and I have been really enjoying the Olympics. I'm really rather addicted to tell the truth! I don't watch anything else! Last night, I passed out while watching the women's Figure Skating. We also watched Ice Dancing. Though, I don't really "get" Ice Dancing. It seems to me that its amateur hour. Like if you can do a triple axel you do it! You don't "swizzle" around and call that a sport. B doesn't agree with me and gets really annoyed when I say this. Whatever, I'm glad that's over and we're back to jumping and spinning!

Also, Sara at A Note on the Screen Door left me the Sunshine Award award! Please check out her blog! She's a total doll! She recently did a post on being a Steel Magnolia
which I found really interesting and inspiring! I hope everyone is have a great week! Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get ice dancing either! And the costumes are ridiculousssss

Michelle said...

Well, I don't get the Olympics (please don't tar and feather me)!!!!

Thanks for the blog recommendation!

Cool Gal said...

I'm enjoying the Olympics, too. Like you, I love the "real" figure skating.

Lindsey Vonn used to train at the ski hill 2 miles from my house until the age of 13 (I believe). Her mom works in the Lifetime daycare where I work out. Pretty cool. We're all having a lot of fun watching and rooting for her success.

Have a great weekend! :)

Screen Door Prep said...

Thanks for the kind words. =) We got absolutely addicted to the Olympics while they were on. We've lost so much sleep, & we've almost filled up our DVR because the Olympics are all we've been watching!

Oh, well, we enjoyed all of it & really got to spend some quality couple time, cuddling on the couch!

Have a good week!

Beth Dunn said...

You are sunshine!
xoxo
SC