Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I love about today...


The orange dress I'm wearing today! Yes, I took the first photo in the bathroom of my library! :) Aren't the buttons cute? I love this dress, and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. Its very retro and I think it suits me well!

UPDATED TO ADD- This dress is from Banana Republic's outlet. I bought it in the Fall of 2008. They also had navy blue.
The recipe Torch Lake Prep posted last week for White Bean Chicken Chili! I made this on Sunday, and have been eating leftovers all week! My lunch today was a delicious bowl of this! Thank youuuu! This cookbook which provided me with the most delicious and amazing recipe for homemade brownies! I made them on Sunday, much to B's delight, and we still have half the pan left. I'll be having another after work tonight! These are SO good. I said to B, "Once you make them from scratch, you can never go back to the box!" Its true! Valentine's Day is right around the corner! For some reason, I'm really into it this year. I've never men much into Valentine's Day in the past, but this year I'm going all out! I hope I can find a cute red or pink top to wear to my party!Last, but not least, LOST is finally starting again! Can't wait to watch tonight! Juliet's last scene in the final episode last season had me balling. I'm glad this is the final season, because I need my questions answered!

What are you loving today?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! It is so adorable!!! I am also very happy that Lost is back today! Can't wait to get all my questions answered!

Suburban Princess said...

Such a cute dress!!!

I am in the middle of lost right now and it is freaking me out!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

All great things, I especially love Nigella!

Jennifer said...

I just adore that dress! It is so cute! That soup looks really good too!

Screen Door Prep said...

Love the bright, cute dress! & the chili looks ah-may-zing. Been thinking about getting that cookbook, too...

Amy Putkonen said...

Hello, Princess Freckles! Great name and a great blog! I love how you are incorporating the real life photos in. I just discovered this blog but definitely adding it to my google reader! fun! (I am a recent newlywed too!)

This post is just what we are looking for in our Mr. Linky contest this month! Exactly! Come on over and add your link! www.cirkla.com!

Cheers to you and your new hubby.

Amy

Minnesota Girl said...

Love that dress! Where is it from?

Carrie said...

It is a very cute dress. One of my favorites of yours

misss_e said...

Did u see it! Wasnt Lost so great! I want that Nigella book...you guys are good to still have brownies. I wouldve devoured them all by now!

DC GOP Girl said...

Love the dress! Too cute!!

Posh Peach said...

Your dress is too cute! All your cooking adventures sound delicious as well.

Lamp Tramp said...

Love that dress! White chicken chili has always been a fav here. Fun cooking with Nigella!
Not a LOST watcher, got into in the first season, way back, but alas, too difficult too keep up with if an episode is missed!
xoxo!

Lamp Tramp said...

Love that dress! White chicken chili has always been a fav here. Fun cooking with Nigella!
Not a LOST watcher, got into in the first season, way back, but alas, too difficult too keep up with if an episode is missed!
xoxo!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE your orange dress! And I am SO SO happy that Lost is back!

Julie said...

I LOVE that dress! It is too cute! I will also have to try that chili... yum...

Pink Bliss said...

My favorite show!! I am so happy it isback. I NEED answers!

Cool Gal said...

I made this chili recipe for my family the other night. It was so delicious. A keeper for sure!