Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Heading back

As we plan to head back to Disney World, I thought I'd share a few photos from our Honeymoon in Disney.

Our last night was really special because we ate dinner at Bistro de Paris which is located in "France" at Epcot's World Showcase. Here I am before we walked over to Epcot:

My other favorite dinner was on our first night. We dined at Artist's Point at The Wilderness Lodge. This was certainly one of my top five best meals ever.

Below I'm meeting Snow White in Germany at the World Showcase. I waited in a short line to meet her! I think the bakery pictured below is on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom. I was really impressed by the huge Mickey rice crispy treats! I can't wait to go back! I might have to buy one of these! Check out the candy apples too. Yum!
Here I am meeting the President of Twinning Tea Company in England at the World Showcase. He was there to help celebrate The annual Epcot Food and Wine Festival. He signed a box of tea for me! Finally, here we are at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. We were dancing because it was our one week anniversary. They had all the newly weds and anniversary couples stand up.

I also was chosen to dance on stage with the cast! I was a Can-Can Girl! I have photos, but they are on my home computer. I'll try to remember to post them soon!


Well, I hope you enjoyed these selected photos from the first week of our honeymoon. The thing that's so great about Disney is that everytime we go, its a different experience, and we always have fun! After all, it is the happiest place on earth!

16 comments:

Cool Gal said...

I just love Disney, too.

Your picture are fabulous. I love the chocolate dipped rice krispie treats. So cute. The photo of you and B dancing is precious. You look so happy!

I hope you have a great time.

Say "hi" to Mickey for me! LOL...

misss_e said...

How adorable! Enjoy yourself!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Have a MAGICAL time in Disney!!!! If you pop into the confectionary store on Main Street you have to get the chocolate covered marshmellows rolled in m&ms, they are the best treat ever!!!

Christen said...

These pictures totally made me smile. Disney will always be a magical place to me!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

My sister and I were watching old home movies of us as youngsters and one part was of us in Disney, Oh how I'd love to return!

Ashley Turner said...

We honeymooned at Disney World too!!! It was fantastic! Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian was our favorite restaurant! Amazing steak and fish options, fabulous cocktails and sinful deserts! We went twice in one week!!! And if you go at night you can view the fireworks!!!

Have a great trip!!!

Muffy said...

What fun pictures! Thank you for sharing!!!

Always Organizing said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I think we're going back in September.

Posh Peach said...

I love your Disney pics! I ate at Bistro de Paris for Valentine's Day and it was soo delish. I love Artist's Point too. Have you ever had the frozen latte at the bakery on Main Street? It is to die for!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey cutie pie - GORGEOUS pictures of you, I swear girl, you can't take a bad picture!! :) I love Disney too and I LOVE LOVE the Hoop Dee Doo Review! It is classic! We've been going since we were kids, and it just wouldn't a trip to Disney without it! Can't believe you got to go up on stage, how fun is that?! XOXO

The Preppy Princess said...

Love the picture Miss princess, that blue dress on you in the first photo looks beautiful! And you two are just darling together, you are wonderful to share these pictures with us!

Sending you a smile,
tp

Jennifer said...

Have a great time! We were at Disney last spring...stayed at the Grand Floridian & ate at Narcoossee's...fab! Got to see the lighted boat parade from the restaurant! Love your pics & all the great memories... even yrs ago when the kids were young! We did the Am Idol Show last yr...it was fun!Look forward to hearing about your trip!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

What fun! I don't think you can ever be too old to enjoy Disney! Looks like you had fun on your honeymoon. I can't wait to go back myself...one of these days! ha! ha!

Nishant said...

I hope you have a great time.
free classified india

Anette said...

nice blog