Thursday, July 22, 2010

Season 5

Season 5 of Mad Men premiers Sunday on AMC. I can't wait to see what our favorite characters are up to! I thought the Season 4 finale was one of the best season finales I've ever seen! I just loved how they wrapped it all up and set the stage for this season. I wonder if Betty went through with the divorce? Also, how long will it take for Joan and Roger to rekindle their romance? Her husband is such an anchor.

Here are some Season 5 promo photos.


Photo Credit

What storyline are you most looking forward to?

5 comments:

Painted Preppy said...

I cant wait for Sunday night, I am so curious how things are going to turn out between Don and Betty!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I'm just looking forward to it ALL (but especially the Betty-on-a-plane results)!

Sandra said...

Oh my! I am so excited to see what happens with Don and Betty, Henry, and I could go on and on . . . Can't wait!! xoxo

Barefoot in the Park said...

i love it, was a bit confused, but still loved it!

Julie said...

I've never watched, but am thinking about renting season 1 and catching up!