Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sales

There are so many sales going on right now! Last week, I ordered some items from Land's End Canvas. My things arrived yesterday, and I've got to share with you my thoughts.

I got each item at 50% off plus free shipping, but after seeing the quality of the clothes, I'd say that even the full prices are very reasonable! Everything is really well made, and fits beautifully. I only bought three Pieces, but I wish I'd gotten more!

Here is what I purchased:

Photo Credit

I read on another blog that this company reminds them of J.Crew from years ago. I couldn't agree more! Classic, well made pieces that are priced right! Can't get enough!

6 comments:

LPC said...

Oh I do like that skirt...

Always Organizing said...

Hi PF! Great buys :) I may have to swing by Lands End Canvas and see what they have.

Saw your comment about that dress I blogged about. You are so right! If I buy it, I will definitely have all boys :)

Always Organizing said...

Hi PF! Great buys :) I may have to swing by Lands End Canvas and see what they have.

Saw your comment about that dress I blogged about. You are so right! If I buy it, I will definitely have all boys :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

i am so loving LEC right now too!

Annabel Manners said...

Super cute picks. Thanks for sharing 'em!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.