Monday, August 16, 2010

Wonderful Award

Thank you Scarlett over at Scarlett Style for this award!

The rules state that I must thank the blogger who gave the award and tell 10 things about myself.

This totally plays to my ego maniacal side, which I love.... Also, if you're new to the blog, its a great way to get to know me a little bit.


1. I grew up on the back of my dad's Harley, and I still love riding a motorcycle to this day. I wish I could convince B to buy one.

2. I love reading, especially biographies.


3. I'm a proud member of the GOP. My husband works for a Republican official here in Michigan. We had a GOP Elephant cake at our Rehearsal Dinner.


4. I work in the Children's Department of a library about 30 minutes from my home.


5. I secretly love rap music. I also listen to lots of classic rock.


6. I hate the auto-correct feature on my iPhone. It often makes my typo much worse!


7. I have a kitten named D'artagnan, and he's my little baby.


8. I exercise almost everyday, and take ballet class once a week.


9. I consider eating to be a passion of mine, and take it really seriously! Lol. Learning to cook and bake has become a great hobby of mine, but eating out at a great restaurant is something I always enjoy. I really don't live to eat, I eat to live (better)!


10. My family is big. I have a younger sister (25), a younger half-sister(20), and two older step-brothers (28 and almost 30. Our parents are no longer married, but we're all still quite close) who live all over the country. My sister is the only one still in Michigan. I'm 27. My brothers and I are all graduates of Michigan State University where I was a Kappa Delta.

7 comments:

The Preppy Princess said...

Congratulations on the Award Miss Princess, you are pretty wonderful in our book! And I love that picture from your wedding, you look simply beautiful.

Sending you a smile,
tp

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Proud member of the GOP too! :-)

I just finished reading Bobby and Jackie....let me tell 'ya....it's a WHOLE different take on the "clan"....

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Cool Gal said...

Congrats on your award. Proud member of the GOP, too! :)

I made your Eggplant Parm recipe last night. It was so delicious! There isn't even any leftovers (Seriously, my mister could have eaten the whole pan!). Thanks for sharing!

Always Organizing said...

Great list :)

The kitten pic is adorable!!!

Sandra said...

I think your blog is rightly named. YOu are so pretty!
Loved getting to read your post because I am new here and it did give me a small glimpse into your life.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! I'm a biography addict too, and that one about Jack and Jackie is one of my faves!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your award!!! I love your list! Have a super weekend, dear blog friend.