Friday, October 14, 2011

Stills from the Music Video!

I was in a music video a few weeks ago. It was really fun, and way easier than I anticipated. It's funny, because you feel awkward while it's being filmed, "acting", but it looks totally natural on camera.

Anyway, here are some still shots. Once I get the video, I hope to post it for you!!

I'm really excited I had the opportunity to work on this project, and will also be in one more of his videos. Possibly two more. it was a great experience, and what a fun way to earn extra money!

You can check out the singer, Jay Jolley, here. He's also on twitter.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks awesome!

Suburban Princess said...

Wow! How cool! You look amazing!
This is how Courtney Cox got her start...in a Bruce Springsteen video!

Jules said...

How cool is that?! I'll definitely have to check the video out. You look great!

Pearl McPride said...

so cool you were in the video

Bella Michelle said...

YOU are gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see the video.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.