Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Eyes

I've been in a bit of a funk the last few weeks. We had such a fun time over the 4th of July at a lake. And all my modeling jobs have started to take off. I couldn't put my finger on the cause of the fun until yesterday.

My eyes have been killing me! And I've had to wear my glasses pretty much everyday. And my contacts have been causing all sorts of problems. I have some condition, and basically, continued contact use is not an option for me anymore. And neither is wearing glasses. I just can't commit to wearing them for the rest of my life. Especially with modeling, it's just not happening.

I went for a few consults last week, finally choosing a doctor yesterday. His office had a cancellation for next week, so I'm having the surgery done! I cannot wait! And I am so glad it's happening really quickly, so I don't have too much time to completely freak myself out!

I really hope this surgery goes well. it seems like everyone I've spoken with who has had the surgery is really happy with the results. I'm a good candidate with a pretty low script. I can't wait to be able to see again and to be free of my glasses and my contacts.

1 comment:

LPC said...

Congrats on the modeling work taking off, and best of luck with the surgery.