Friday, July 25, 2008

Great Sales!

Yesterday I went to the Mall at lunch. I was planning to buy a gray cardigan at Victoria's Secret, but the mall near my work has a smaller store than the one near my house. I'll have to go Sunday. However I did go to The Limited and bought these pants. PhotobucketThey're so cute, seersucker, for summer! The best part? Oh, they were $13.00! The entire sale section was an additional 50% off! I thought the $24.99 was a great deal, I almost fell over when she rang me up!

Today I was off, so I went back to Brooklyn pizza with A. I am in love with that place! Anyway, Roots is right across the street, so I decided to go a day early with A. The sale started and here is what I got.
For B:Photobucket
And for me: frontPhotobucket
and back:Photobucket

I could have gotten a lot more, so I'm going back tomorrow! :) I really love Roots!

I made this cake last week. Photobucket
I took half to work, and it disappeared in an afternoon!

I have more to write, but I will continue tomorrow! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: