Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weirdness....

Today my little sister called me from Florida. She is now officially a college freshman! She was calling to inform me that she is planning to rush and wanted my advice. Why did she want my advice you might be wondering? Oh, that would be because I'm old and apparently wise (at least in her eyes!). I'm secretly hoping she'll rush KD, but the most important thing is that she chooses a house where she is comfortable and feels "at home". I am so happy for her to finally be at college! Though I must admit its making me very nostalgic! Good thing I'm heading up to East Lansing September 20th for the Notre Dame game! I can't wait to tailgate, see my old roommates, and to introduce them to B. Everyone is spread out over MI and in Chicago, so this will be the first time they'll meet him.

Needless to say, I'm gearing up for Fall big time! I am ready for cooler weather, football, pumpkins, Fall fashion, apples and apple cider, doughnuts, and breaking out my green and white!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

That is certainly exciting for your sister. I can say if she is at Florida Gulf Coast Univ. she must rush Tri Delta... not that I am biased at all :o)

JenWebb702 said...

I dedicated my post to you today!!!