Monday, November 3, 2008

Pink and Green Photo!

I ordered this adorable cleaning mit from Williams Sonoma
Photobucket

What pleasant surprise when I received it and found it to be pink on one side and green on the other!
Photobucket

You can purchase one for yourself here.

The party we attended on Saturday was a blast! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures! The bread with tomato, pesto and cheese was a total hit, and the pumpkin crisp was so delicious! I hope everyone else had a great weekend too! I am saving my energy for tomorrow! It should prove to be a historical day whatever happens!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Might have to add that to my cleaning supplies ;)

Wearing Mascara said...

So cute! Don't forget - I gave you an award on my blog! :-)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love these cleaning mitts! I bought two of them several months go and use them all the time.

Molly said...

This is so cute, I may have to get one from my dorm. So glad to find another Jackie obsessed person!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Aw, what a lovely surprise!