Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Macys

I know some other bloggers have posted about this divine collection that hits Macys stores tomorrow, but I couldn't resist sharing some of the beautiful images myself. I'm not typically one to rush to the mall for anything, especially a "celeb" line or those high end lines for Target. They're just not usually my thing...but Chanel is my thing, so Saturday, my sister-in-law and I are heading to Macys, bright and early, to see the collection for ourselves. Here is what I'm really looking forward to trying on:

I am obsessed with this dress's crisp white collar. Stark and minimal. Very classic. VERY Chanel.

I very much like the shocking pink paired with black. It's one of the only colors I like paired with black, other than white, of course.

These dresses have a "Mad Men" vibe with the slim silhouette, but the exaggerated neckline keeps the design very current, almost futuristic.

I've always wanted a pair of black leather pants. Preppy? No, but I do think I'd love them for a very long time and wear them well.

Are you as excited as I am to see this line??

3 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU can wear anything and everything!!! Great choices. I started looking at fall stuff today at the mall and came to the conclusion that I probably need to forgo a cupcake or 2...

Unknown said...

So so pretty and classic. I am going to have to check this line out.

Carrie said...

You'll look great in them.