Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Macys

I know some other bloggers have posted about this divine collection that hits Macys stores tomorrow, but I couldn't resist sharing some of the beautiful images myself. I'm not typically one to rush to the mall for anything, especially a "celeb" line or those high end lines for Target. They're just not usually my thing...but Chanel is my thing, so Saturday, my sister-in-law and I are heading to Macys, bright and early, to see the collection for ourselves. Here is what I'm really looking forward to trying on:

I am obsessed with this dress's crisp white collar. Stark and minimal. Very classic. VERY Chanel.

I very much like the shocking pink paired with black. It's one of the only colors I like paired with black, other than white, of course.

These dresses have a "Mad Men" vibe with the slim silhouette, but the exaggerated neckline keeps the design very current, almost futuristic.

I've always wanted a pair of black leather pants. Preppy? No, but I do think I'd love them for a very long time and wear them well.

Are you as excited as I am to see this line??

4 comments:

Bella Michelle said...

YOU can wear anything and everything!!! Great choices. I started looking at fall stuff today at the mall and came to the conclusion that I probably need to forgo a cupcake or 2...

Cheryl E. said...

So so pretty and classic. I am going to have to check this line out.

Carrie said...

You'll look great in them.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.