Thursday, September 15, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's Part Deux

My SIL and I headed to Macy's over Labor Day weekend to bond and get some Karl Lagerfeld at prices we can afford. While I posted all my favs here, I ended up purchasing a dress I did not find very intriguing online. In person though, on my body, it is divine.

I tried on several other options. The tweed dress was really cool, but the fit was "off". I didn't want to have it altered, and the size down fit (amen), but wasn't really a "work friendly" fit...a little too tight for day.
I'm very happy with my purchase though, because as my SIL mentioned a few times, a classic black dress, with a beautiful fit and design will be in my closet for many years to come. I think it'll become one of those pieces I wear often and will have many memories associated with it in time.

1 comment:

LPC said...

That's a great dress - classic, but edgy.